Reporting dental costs

In case you need a dentist the following applies:

  • If you have taken out OOM Dental cover, you can choose a dentist in the region of coverage yourself.
  • You first pay for the treatment yourself. You may then declare the costs using the  Healthcare costs claims form (pdf) or online via My OOM.
  • If the treatment is covered, we will reimburse the costs up to the maximum amount for which you are insured.
  • If the costs are the result of an accident involving another party, you also need to fill in the Accident report form (pdf).
  • You will receive a first response within 10 working days at most, but we generally respond much more quickly.
  • Has something not gone as you would have liked? Do you have a complaint? Please take a look at our complaints procedures.