In case you need a dentist the following applies:
- If you have taken out OOM Dental cover, you can choose a dentist yourself.
- You first pay for the treatment yourself. You may then declare the costs online via My OOM or using the Healthcare costs claims form (pdf). You can use this form until March 1, 2021. After that, you can only submit claims via My OOM.
- If the treatment is covered, we will reimburse the costs up to the maximum amount for which you are insured.
- You will receive a first response within 10 working days at most, but we generally respond much more quickly.
- Has something not gone as you would have liked? Do you have a complaint? Please take a look at our complaints procedures.