Conditions and forms

OOM Temporary Residence Abroad Insurance

Declaration and damage report forms

Please download below your declaration and damage report forms. We can only process your claim if you send in a completely filled out form.  

You can use the declaration forms until March 1, 2021. After that, you can only submit claims via My OOM.

Medical costs and accident 

Legal assistance

You can also request legal assistance via e-mail directly at ARAG.

Other insurance

Damage to household, liability, accident or cancellation insurance can be declared directly by e-mail or by post: (OOM Verzekeringen, p/a PO Box 50.000, 7900 RP Hoogeveen, the Netherlands).