In case your household contents are damaged the following applies:
- Let us know as soon as possible. You can do this by telephone (+31 (0)70 353 21 25) or by email. We can help you more quickly if you tell us your policy number.
- Limit the damage as much as possible.
- If the damage is due to arson, burglary, theft, robbery or vandalism, report this to the police as soon as possible. Always ask for written proof of your report.
- If the damage is covered,you can declare the costs online via My OOM. We no longer use the paper claims form. Please submit your claims digitally.
- We will reimburse the amount remaining after deducting your excess.
- You will receive a first response within 10 working days at most, but we generally respond much more quickly.
- Has something not gone as you would have liked? Do you have a complaint? Please take a look at our complaints procedures.