In case your household contents are damaged the following applies:
- Let us know as soon as possible. You can do this by telephone (+31 (0)70 353 21 25) or by email. We can help you more quickly if you tell us your policy number.
- Limit the damage as much as possible.
- If the damage is due to arson, burglary, theft, robbery or vandalism, report this to the police as soon as possible. Always ask for written proof of your report.
- If the damage is covered,you can declare the costs online via My OOM or with the Household contents claim form (pdf). Soon you will only be able to claim your costs via My OOM.
- We will reimburse the amount remaining after deducting your excess.
- You will receive a first response within 10 working days at most, but we generally respond much more quickly.
- Has something not gone as you would have liked? Do you have a complaint? Please take a look at our complaints procedures.