In case you have to cancel booked travel and accommodation the following applies:
- Let us know as soon as possible. You can do this by telephone (+31 (0)70 353 21 25) or by email. We can help you more quickly if you tell us your policy number.
- If the cancellation is covered, you can declare the costs online via My OOM or with the Travel cancellation claim form (pdf). You can use this form until March 1, 2021. After that, you can only submit claims via My OOM.
- We will reimburse the amount remaining after deducting your excess.
- You will receive a first response within 10 working days at most, but we generally respond much more quickly.
- Has something not gone as you would have liked? Do you have a complaint? Please take a look at our complaints procedures.