The OOM Studying in the Netherlands Insurance is a medical insurance for foreign young people who come to the Netherlands as a student, intern or au pair.
What does the insurance reimburse?
You will receive reimbursement for maternity care if the maternity nurse or pregnancy/delivery coach (doula):
- has all the required diplomas
- works according to the relevant rules
- is independent
- is employed by or associated with a hospital, maternity centre or maternity hotel
We will reimburse:
- maternity care in a hospital or maternity centre if you have to stay in hospital as a medical necessity
- home maternity care up to a maximum of €1,500 divided over a maximum of 10 days. For a hospital delivery, the maximum amount is reduced by €150 for each day spent in hospital.
How to claim costs
You can claim your medical expenses quickly and easily via My OOM.
We are closed