In case of hospitalisation or other medical treatment the following applies:
- If you are admitted to hospital in the Netherlands or the region of coverage, contact the emergency centre before admission (telephone: (+31 (0)70 353 21 35). You do not need to contact the emergency centre if you can return home on the same day as the treatment was carried out.
- In all other situations, you can choose a doctor or hospital yourself.
- You first pay for the treatment yourself. You may then declare the costs online via My OOM or by using the Healthcare costs claims form (pdf).
- If the costs are covered, we will reimburse the amount remaining after deducting your excess.
- If the costs are the result of an accident involving another party, you also need to fill in the Accident report form (pdf).
- You will receive a first response within 10 working days at most, but we generally respond much more quickly.
- Has something not gone as you would have liked? Do you have a complaint? Please take a look at our complaints procedures.