In case of hospitalisation or other medical treatment the following applies:
- If you need to go to hospital, let us know as soon as possible. You can do this by telephone (+31 (0)70 353 21 00) or by email.
- If you need other medical treatment, you can choose a doctor or hospital in the region of coverage yourself.
- You first pay for the treatment yourself. You may then declare the costs using the Healthcare costs claims form (pdf) or online via My OOM.
- If the costs are covered, we will reimburse the amount remaining after deducting your excess.
- If the costs are the result of an accident involving another party, you also need to fill in the Accident report form (pdf).
- You will receive a first response within 10 working days at most, but we generally respond much more quickly.
- Has something not gone as you would have liked? Do you have a complaint? Please take a look at our complaints procedures.